Audio and Video versions of the sermon that goes with this outline can be found at: https://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?m=t&s=425202311404205
Big Idea: The Lord Jesus Christ is the Righteous Judge of all human beings from all times and places without exception. He will Judge them according to their faith in Him which is always evidenced by their love for one another.
Two groups, two destinies, one difference:
- The Blessed: Eph. 1:3-6, 2:6, 3:6, 4:1-16; Romans 8:17; Galatians 3:29; James 2:5; John 3:5, 18:36; Acts 14:22; 1 Corinthians 15:24; 2 Peter 1:11; Mark 3:34-35; 2 Timothy 1:9; 1 Peter 1:19-20; Revelation 13:8; 1 Cor. 12:12;
- The Destiny of the Blessed: 2 Timothy 2:12; Revelation 5:10, 20:4, 22:5; Romans 3:10, 22; 2 Corinthians 5:21.
- The Cursed: 1 Corinthians 6:9-11; Ephesians 5:5.
- The Destiny of the Cursed: Revelation 20:10-15.
- The Difference: 1 Corinthians 6:9-11; John 13:34-35; Acts 2:42-47; James 2:14-17.
According to Warren Wiersbe:
no matter what view of prophecy we take, we know that Jesus is coming again. As
Christians, we must be alert and ready. We must not waste our opportunities. We
may not have a great deal of ability or a great many gifts, but we can still be
faithful in the calling He has given us.”
 Wiersbe, Warren W. The Bible Exposition Commentary. Wheaton, IL: Victor Books, 1996. Print.